Select a topic above to learn more about the 6 areas to consider on your network’s path to 5G
Unlocking the potential of your network’s 5G future begins with a winning densification strategy.
CommScope has you covered.
Densification isn’t a single solution or practice, but a new way of thinking about how wireless and wireline networks converge to deliver more performance and efficiency in the 5G age. CommScope has you covered, both in technology and know-how.
A comprehensive densification strategy touches every part of your network, starting with today’s LTE deployments that form the foundation of 5G potential. CommScope is invested in what’s next, so we can make your LTE-to-5G migration smoother and simpler. Select a topic above to learn more about the 6 areas to consider on your network’s path to 5G.
Check out what's in the news
Read news articles
- Commscope experts talk 5G, in-building and CBRS
- 5G Rolls Up its Sleeves in 2018
- 3 Critical Considerations for 5G Wireless Network Antennas Keynote Talk
- O2 UK bolsters LTE-A network with small cell roll out
- If scaling small cells is a problem now, what does that mean for 5G?
- CommScope discusses future of networks at GITEX 2017
- The future of 5G is in the cloud
- Kevin Linehan in TelecomAsia "5G: A look ahead"
Course: Looking after LTE infrastructure, looking forward to 5G
This four-lesson training course provides the student with recommended best practice for optimizing LTE infrastructure including technologies such as C-RAN, MIMO and PIM. It also provides an overview of capacity optimization and densification strategies for modern cell networks. Last it provides a look at the 5G future and its impact on the infrastructure.
Learn how CommScope is at the forefront of 5G innovation and research
- Platforms for Advanced Wireless Research
- Next Generation Mobile Networks (NGMN)